Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Readings 2008

What have you been reading this summer?

2 comments:

"That Library Woman!" said...

Always seems to be more time to read during those summer months...!

Some of the books I enjoyed reading this summer were Lolly Winston’s Good Grief, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, and Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert

Mrs. Albright said...

Doesn't summer seem a LONG time ago? I've heard a lot about Eat, Pray Love. I saw Oprah interview the author. I'd like to read that one and the Water for Elephants. I can't remember everything I read, but, here's a stab at it. Brother Odd by Dean Koontz, A Boy Named It, Cold Sassy Tree, Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich, and I listened to The Alchemist. Then, at the end of August, I started the Twilight Series. That is all that I've read since. I read all four novels and read Twilight over again. I'm ready for the movie.